Table of contents
- 1 DE School news
- 2 DE Collegial Network news
- 3 Twitterspheric professional learning
- 4 Subscribe
DE School news
Southern Cross SODE news
In the recent SCSODE newsletter you will read articles related to:
- Principal’s message
- Primary news
- Secondary news
- School and community news
DE Collegial Network news
TAS DE Collegial Network news
The TAS network met via VC on Wednesday 24 October. During this meeting agenda items discussed included:
- An update was provided on the InDesign Adobe Connect Weblessons and “InDesign “ learning module that will be created using templates for both Textiles & Design as well as Design & Technology.
- Pofessional Learning will be provided to the network members on the use of OneDrive. Network members will be provided with the details.
- DOE information was tabled along with information about upcomning PL opportunities.
The network members are currently writing materials for the New Technology Mandatory course.
For more information please contact network coordinator Therese Metzl, Head Teacher Technology and Applied Studies, Sydney Distance Education High School, 9383 0413.
Twitterspheric professional learning
Twitter is a quick and easy tool for participating in and/ or building a Professional Learning Network. To learn more about using Twitter for professional learning, download the The Global Digital Citizen Foundation’s Twitter-Tastic Teacher’s Guide. Below are some of Twitter feeds we hope you find worthwhile! Why not tweet us about what other networks you would like us to highlight!
International Association for K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL)
Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership
International Society for Technology in Education
Universal design for Learning
Common Sense Education
Don’t miss out (or be delayed) in receiving the latest news. Just enter your email address and click on the subscribe button on the front of our site. Our newsletter is spam free email and you can opt out any time.