- When: 7th – 8th September 2017
- Where: Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach
- Registration: $190 per person includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day. (one presenter per workshop is free.)
- Keynotes: Mark Scott, Secretary, NSW Department of Education
and Peter Sutton, International Social Media Strategist.
- Activities: 28 workshops, nine spotlight sessions with innovative schools, three Aboriginal education spotlights and one interactive interest based network session.
- Conference focus areas: Innovation, Resilience and Community.