- When: 7th – 8th September 2017
- Where: Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach
- Registration: $190 per person includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day. (one presenter per workshop is free.)
- Keynotes: Mark Scott, Secretary, NSW Department of Education
and Peter Sutton, International Social Media Strategist.
- Activities: 28 workshops, nine spotlight sessions with innovative schools, three Aboriginal education spotlights and one interactive interest based network session.Download a copy of the workshop session outlines
- Conference focus areas: Innovation, Resilience and Community.
Travel support funding for rural and remote schools
An opportunity exists for schools to access financial support to assist with the additional costs associated with attending the Rural and Remote Conference at Brighton Le Sands, Sydney on 7-8 September. Funding up to $1000 will be allocated from a pool to schools based on, isolation, the cost of travel and the number of staff attending. Applications from schools in remote and very remote locations will be considered in round one. Funding for schools outside these locations will only be available if the pool has not been exhausted in round one.
Please complete the application athttps://goo.gl/forms/OrmGT4MvGC9NmxAh2 Applications close Friday 28 July (Term 3 Week 2) at 4pm.
Schools will be notified of the outcome of their application before the conference. Any enquiries can be directed to Kimberley Hill, Advisor, Rural and Distance Education. 02 6334 8065 or email@example.com