Table of contents
Students work in pairs to collaborate on a given task. Pairs can be paired for further topic exploration.
What aspects of learning are being supported?
- Bloom’s Taxonomy: remembering, understanding, applying, analysing, evaluating, creating
- QT – Intellectual Quality: Deep Knowledge, Deep Understanding, Higher-Order Thinking, Metalanguage, Substantive Communication
- QT – Quality Learning Environment: Explicit Quality Criteria, Engagement, High Expectations, Social Support, Students Self-Regulation, Student Direction
Which apps could I use?
- DEC managed collaborative tools (via Portal): Google Docs, Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Connect.
- Related collaborative tools: Evernote, iCloud, BaiBoard, Note Anytime, Web2Access, Cool Tools for Schools, and Exploratree.
- Analogue collaborative tools: Paper, pens and Postit notes.