Our sensory capabilities defines how we perceive the world around us. Irrespective of our sensory abilities we all have a desire to create meaning of the world around us. Mainstream technology is having a very positive impact on how we gain or express meaning through art. It is also transforming the creation of accessible materials in education. From using 3d printers to create your own tactual graphics through to editing videos using a single switch, to visually impaired photographers the possibilities are endless. More importantly it places the creative power within the reach of all users. The key is ‘inclusion inspires innovation!”
- How a blind photographer shows us a different world he ‘sees’ with the help of 3D printing.
- ‘Photography for all’ by Dr Luis Perez. As a follow up learn from Dr Perez how a blind person can take photos on their iOS device.
- I am not my disability’ by Certified Final Cut Pro video editor – Christopher Hills
- Talking about Art with Nancy Rourke – Feature – Convo
- Emily’s Oz commercial Explore Emily’s Oz