Table of contents
What is it?
‘Flipping the classroom involves moving the lecture out of class – generally via the use of a video lecture that students watch at home on their own time.Thus, teachers have class time to work on activities, problems, workshops, labs, and provide students with individual attention.’ Katie Lepi
Where can I learn more?
- Edudemic’s What Is A Flipped Classroom? by Katie Lepi
- Flipped Learning Ning
- Knewton’s Flipped Classroom Infographic
Digging deeper about podcasting and screen casting
- Podcasting 101: Microphone Technique
- InformEd – 50 Educational Podcasts You Should Check Out
- Tony Vincent’sLearning in Hand
- Microsoft’s save your PowerPoint 2010 presentation as a video