Table of contents
- 7 Have a great and safe holiday break.
- 8 DE Symposium
- 13 DE, Access Program and DE Network News
- 14 Twitterspheric professional learning
- 15 Subscribe
Have a great and safe holiday break.
“Collaborate, Communicate, Create and Problem Solve”
Venue: Rydges World Square – Sydney
What to expect in 2018
- Announcement of Key note Speakers
- Introduction of the symposium logo
- Work shop Expressions of Interest
- Registration process
- Further information about the symposium structure
- Support from schools for a video showcasing an initiative
- For more information, please contact any member of the planning team.
- Kym Knight – DE Symposium Planning Coordinator, RDE State office, 02 6334 8074.
- Sharon Hodgson – DE Symposium Planning Coordinator, SC SODE, 02 6681 0300.
- Jenny Ballhausen – Dubbo SODE, 02 5804 7000
- Daniel Elvy – NSW School of Languages, 02 9381 4800
- Sueanne Matthews – KDEC, 02 6210 5200
- Crystal Stanford – Peak Hill Central School, 02 6869 1304
Thank you from the RDE team for the articles submitted through out the year. These stories are always interesting and make the newsletter relevant to what is happening in our schools and across our networks
We look forward to hearing and sharing more stories again in 2018.
Twitter is a quick and easy tool for participating in and/ or building a Professional Learning Network. To learn more about using twitter for professional learning, download the The Global Digital Citizen Foundation’s Twitter-Tastic Teacher’s Guide. Below are some of Twitter feeds we hope you find worthwhile! Why not tweet us about what other networks you would like us to highlight!