- Smartcopying – This is the Official Guide to Copyright Issues for Australian Schools and TAFE. This website has practical information sheets and advice on hot topics like using YouTube, podcasts and format shifting, along with the National Copyright Guidelines. The site provides practical advice to all Australian schools and TAFE Institutes.
Copyright friendly education resources for schools
- Teaching and Learning exchange (TaLe)
- Creative Commons http://www.creativecommons.org
- Wikimedia Commons
- Flickr (photo library)
- Prelinger Archives (video in the public domain)
- Creating a copyright compliant resource
- NSW DEC Sites2See – Copyright for teachers.
- Copyright for students. Sites2See. Centre for Learning Innovation.